Calling all Product Design specialists and Ergonomists. Looking to be part of building a multifaceted product that could revolutionise health? We want to hear from you.
As part of our mission to help shift healthcare from reactive to proactive, we are developing a suite of smart devices designed to help members avoid becoming part of 1 in 2 Australians who develop chronic conditions.
Andi is passionate about designing systems and tools that integrate seamlessly into people's lives to empower behavioural change. Work alongside health leaders to design and bring to market a consumer lifestyle product that has mass application.
Andi is a new digital health business based in Sydney, Australia. We exist to make proactive health the new norm. The current healthcare system is built around treating illness instead of preventing it in the first place. We see an opportunity for a new proactive health platform to bridge the gap left open by the current healthcare system focused on reacting to illness.
Andi provides personalised health guidance powered by data to allow our members to be proactive about their health and prevent the onset of chronic conditions.
We have big ambitions, but we know we cannot change the world on our own, that is why we are looking for the best and brightest team members to join us. We are building our platform and preparing for a large-scale pilot program, and we hope to get the best people on board as we build Andi from the ground up.
We are looking to bring a talented industrial designer on board to help us take our vision from concept to product. We seek an industrial designer who is passionate about the future of user-centred health and excited about new innovative products and services we can bring to market.
You will be using technology and great design to create and improve our range of health devices. You will be working to make our devices more efficient, personalised, and delightful while working alongside cross-functional teams of health guides, engineers, and operators. Your work will directly contribute to improving our member's health.
• You have 3 years of industrial design development and DFM (design for manufacturing) experience.
• You are proficient with 3D CAD tools like Rhino and SolidWorks.
• You ideally have experience working at a start-up.
• You have a healthy obsession with how things are made, how they work and are excited to combine your curiosity with your experience as an Industrial Designer to work on building the best health devices possible.
• You are passionate about the product-building process. From concept sketches and hands-on prototypes to design for manufacture, you care about installing what you design into our member's experiences.
• You're deeply mission-driven about the products you bring to life.
• You're a self-starter who loves to own things end-to-end and you take initiative to lead a project.
• Develop new product designs for our activity tracker, blood pressure monitor and smart scale.
• Developing and iterating designs through sketches, prototype and renderings.
• Regularly presenting design work to the Andi team.
• Communicating with manufacturers and developing products from concept to factory production while keeping within budgets and timelines.
• Identifying suitable manufacturing partners, sourcing components, and negotiating costs.
• Advocating for new products through the entire design and production process from early-stage concept to creation of samples and mass production.
• Collaborating with marketing during on-site photo shoots, preparing for photo shoots and ensuring execution of all key product shots.
This is an opportunity to be a foundation team member of a new digital health platform that aims to help shift the healthcare system from reactive to proactive.
Interested in this role? Please get in touch by emailing email@example.com with the role title in the subject, your CV, and a few lines on why you are interested in working at Andi.