Calling all Dietitians, Sports Physiologists and Health Coaches. Are you tired of treating symptoms and want to make a real difference in health? We want to hear from you.
As part of our mission to help shift healthcare from reactive to proactive, we are building a network of like-minded health professionals to guide our members who are motivated to do more about their health today for a better tomorrow.
Andi is passionate about helping its members avoid becoming the 1 in 2 of all Australians who develop chronic conditions by filling in the gaps left by the health system. We offer health professionals flexible work and exceptional tools to deliver proactive health in the digital age.
Andi is a new digital health business based in Sydney, Australia. Our mission is to make proactive health the new norm. We provide data-driven health coaching in a vertically integrated solution that values exceptional end-to-end member experience.
The current healthcare system is built around treating illness instead of preventing it in the first place. We see an opportunity for a new proactive health ecosystem to bridge the gap left open by the current healthcare system focused on reacting to illness.
We have big ambitions, but we know we cannot change the world on our own, that is why we are looking for the best and brightest team members to join us. We are building our platform and preparing for our launch in 2022, and we hope to get the best people on board as we build Andi from the ground up.
You will be responsible for building and motivating a team of Andi Health Guides to deliver their best performance, ensuring best-in-class health guidance for our members.
You have a passion for proactive health and a hunger for developing team members while continuously driving quality, efficiency, and operational excellence. You love working with people and have the energy and charisma to create an engaging work environment. You are driven by process improvement and always look to find innovative ways to improve the experience of our members and health guides.
Our Health Guides will be responsible for evaluating and improving our member's health. Our Health Guides will need to be competent at assessing each member health, guiding members on how to improve their health, and developing proactive health care plans, all with data and looking at actual results.
• You are certified in health coaching, personal training or nutrition.
• You have 2+ years working with your own clients.
• You are interested in a managerial role working with and empowering other health coaches
• You have strong knowledge of good health practices, including diet, exercise, and proactive health.
• You love keeping up to date with the latest healthcare innovations and developments.
• You are well-organised.
• You are compassionate.
• You have previous experience managing a team.
• You are interested in people management and development.
• You perform well under pressure and adapt easily to changing operational challenges.
• You enjoy working in a fast-paced environment.
• You have an eye for identifying areas for process improvement.
As our Health Guide Lead, you will be responsible for managing Andi's Health Guide team's day-to-day operation, acting as a resource as they conduct their online health guidance sessions.
• Manage daily Health Guide operations: monitor and adapt to Service Level Agreements, recruiting and training new guides, make team adjustments as needed, and identify and surface member trends
• Conduct monthly performance reviews of the Health Guides on your team.
• Assist in training and professional development of your team members by identifying strengths and areas for improvement, as well as helping to identify their professional interests.
• Identify and surface team-wide opportunities for new training or improved processes.
• Contribute to operational and quality-related projects for the Health Guide Team.
The Health Guides you are managing will be responsible for:
• Conducting online health guidance sessions with our members.
• Providing guidelines to reduce or eliminate unhealthy behaviours.
• Developing proactive health plans tailored to each member's needs.
• Working with other health care providers.
Overall, you should have an optimistic outlook, good conflict resolution skills, and possess the ability to communicate effectively. You should be committed to improving our members' health, exhibit good team working skills, and have self-confidence.
This is an opportunity to be a foundation team member of a new digital health platform that aims to help shift the healthcare system from reactive to proactive.
Interested in this role? Please get in touch by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with the role title in the subject, your CV, and a few lines on why you are interested in working at Andi.