Calling all Social Media Managers and Content Creators. Passionate about health and want to put your talents towards something meaningful? We want to hear from you.
As part of our mission to shift healthcare from reactive to proactive, we are dedicated to sharing that there are many better ways to approach health than waiting for something to go wrong before acting on it.
Andi is passionate about filling in the health system's gaps by delivering a holistic health solution to its members. Make your mark at a startup in a booming industry and enjoy working in a dynamic environment.
Andi is a new digital health business based in Sydney, Australia. We exist to make proactive health the new norm. The current healthcare system is built around treating illness instead of preventing it in the first place. We see an opportunity for a new proactive health platform to bridge the gap left open by the current healthcare system focused on reacting to illness.
Andi provides personalised health guidance powered by data to allow our members to be proactive about their health and prevent the onset of chronic conditions.
We have big ambitions, but we know we cannot change the world on our own, that is why we are looking for the best and brightest team members to join us. We are building our platform and preparing for a large-scale pilot program, and we hope to get the best people on board as we build Andi from the ground up.
We are looking for a digital-savvy Content and Community Manager to develop content, take control of our online voice and build brand awareness and loyalty. You will be responsible for aligning all company communications, PR, social media, and marketing content to create a strong brand identity. You will be the first point of contact for online fans, followers and members, thus developing an intimate relationship with our online community.
You will need to have a deep passion for social media, stay abreast of new developments and opportunities in the industry, and be a strategic thinker. Your duties include producing and publishing content, writing, editing, and proofreading, formulating content strategies and managing a content calendar, among other tasks.
• You have 2+ years agency experience or in a similar role.
• Proven experience and/or portfolio as a Content and Social Media Manager.
• You love the creative process and have the ability to develop original content.
• You are experienced with producing content for Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, and YouTube.
• You are familiar with using Hootsuite or similar programs to manage online postings on different platforms.
• You are proficient in Google Analytics.
• You are adept at keyword placement and SEO best practices.
• You have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• You are knowledgeable of marketing trends and techniques.
• You have superb time management skills.
• Writing, editing and proofreading content.
• Formulating a cross-platform content strategy.
• Brainstorming with team members to develop new ideas.
• Creating engaging content for all platforms, including blog pieces, articles, social media posts, newsletters, and videos.
• Engaging with our online community and responding to comments and requests.
• Analysing web traffic and relevant community metrics.
• Relaying community feedback to relevant internal stakeholders.
• Devising and implementing community communication initiatives.
• Liaising with other Andi team members to stay updated on new marketing initiatives, products, and service developments, and ensuring brand consistency.
• Attending networking events or relevant industry workshops.
• Liaising with external agencies and journalists to ensure accurate brand representation.
This is an opportunity to be a foundation team member of a new digital health platform that aims to help shift the healthcare system from reactive to proactive.
Interested in this role? Please get in touch by emailing email@example.com with the role title in the subject, your CV, and a few lines on why you are interested in working at Andi.