Calling all Customer Service professionals. Energized by helping people and want to redirect your efforts into something meaningful? We want to hear from you.
As part of our mission to help shift healthcare from reactive to proactive, we are building a dedicated and empathetic member care team to support our members who want to avoid becoming the 1 in 2 of all Australians who develop chronic conditions.
Andi is passionate about safeguarding quality of life by leveraging technology to empower people to improve and maintain their health. Be the glue between Andi teams and our members to shape user experience and make our platform the leading proactive health service.
Andi is a new digital health business based in Sydney, Australia. Our mission is to make proactive health the new norm. We provide data-driven health coaching in a vertically integrated solution that values exceptional end-to-end member experience.
The current healthcare system is built around treating illness instead of preventing it in the first place. We see an opportunity for a new proactive health ecosystem to bridge the gap left open by the current healthcare system focused on reacting to illness.
We have big ambitions, but we know we cannot change the world on our own, that is why we are looking for the best and brightest team members to join us. We are building our platform and preparing for our launch in 2022, and we hope to get the best people on board as we build Andi from the ground up.
We seek a Member Experience Agent who is passionate about the future of patient-centric health and excited about new innovative products and services we can bring to market.
As our first Member Experience Agent, you will be responsible for delivering best-in-class customer service for our members. You have a passion for customer service while continuously driving quality, efficiency, and operational excellence. You are driven by process improvement and always find innovative ways to improve our member’s experience.
What We Are Looking For
• You have 2+ years experience in a customer-facing role and a passion for customer service.
• You are well-organised.
• You have experience working in multiple systems such as email, phone, chat and proprietary messaging systems, and can successfully navigate multiple sources of information.
• You can demonstrate strong writing skills, spelling, and grammar.
• You have a member-first, eager-to-help approach.
• You love working with people and have the energy and charisma to create an engaging experience for our members.
• You perform well under pressure and adapt easily to changing operational challenges.
• You enjoy working in a fast-paced environment.
• You have an eye for identifying areas for process improvement.
• You have excellent problem solving and communication skills with close attention to detail and quality.
• You are willing and able to work autonomously in a remote setting and able to stay proactively engaged with the wider team.
Desirable, but not mandatory
• Experience with Zendesk
What You’ll Be Doing
As our inaugural Member Experience Agent, you will be responsible for managing the day-to-day experience of our members as they respond through phone/email/SMS and identifying areas of opportunity to improve the member experience.
• Respond to member inquiries across email, phone, chat and proprietary messaging systems with excellent tone, grammar, and spelling for written communications.
• Resolve issues in a personalised, accurate and timely manner.
• Communicate efficiently with other team members to help members resolve issues.
• Build long-term relationships with our members by offering advice related to products and services.
• Become an expert in all things Andi and maintain up-to-date knowledge in a fast-changing environment.
• Complete trainings and up-trainings as needed.
• Maintain the highest level of discretion when dealing with member issues.
• Report on customer trends and feedback.k
This is an opportunity to be a foundation team member of a new digital health platform that aims to help shift the healthcare system from reactive to proactive.
Interested in this role? Please get in touch by emailing email@example.com with the role title in the subject, your CV, and a few lines on why you are interested in working at Andi.