Calling all Dietitians, Sports Physiologists and Health Coaches. Are you tired of treating symptoms and want to make a real difference in health? We want to hear from you.
As part of our mission to help shift healthcare from reactive to proactive, we are building a network of like-minded health professionals to guide our members who are motivated to do more about their health today for a better tomorrow.
Andi is passionate about helping its members become proactive about their health by filling in the gaps left by the health system. We offer health coaches flexible work and exceptional tools to deliver health coaching in the digital age.
Andi is a new digital health business based in Sydney, Australia. Our mission is to make proactive health the new norm. We provide data-driven health coaching in a vertically integrated solution that values exceptional end-to-end member experience.
The current healthcare system is built around treating illness instead of preventing it in the first place. We see an opportunity for a new proactive health ecosystem to bridge the gap left open by the current healthcare system focused on reacting to illness.
We have big ambitions, but we know we cannot change the world on our own, that is why we are looking for the best and brightest team members to join us. We are building our platform and preparing for our launch in 2022, and we hope to get the best people on board as we build Andi from the ground up.
We’re looking for the best and most passionate health coaches to join us! Working flexibly (from home and office) you’ll be providing high-quality health coaching to our members through a multimodal approach of face to face video conferencing, chat messaging and other media forms.
What We Are Looking For
- Qualifications in Dietetics, Nutrition, Exercise Science, Exercise Physiology, Nursing, Health Coaching or a Bachelor Degree in Health.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written - building rapport and strong relationships with our members is the highest priority.
- Experience with managing behaviour change in clients at risk of developing chronic health conditions
- People that are extremely passionate about health and are committed to making a real difference in the community
- Someone that is positive, empathetic and non-judgemental - we champion one step at a time with our members
- Individuals who are tech-savvy and enjoy using digital technologies to provide healthcare
- Someone who loves to learn and sees challenges as opportunities to grow
- You are based in the United States or Australia
What You’ll Be Doing
- Supporting our members by providing health coaching through a multimodal approach including video conferencing and chat messaging
- Collaborating with members to establish personalised health goals and the strategies they need to implement to be successful over the long term
- Reviewing data provided by our smart devices and then using the information to provide tailored healthcare to our members
- Celebrating successes when members are achieving their health goals and problem-solving when they’re off track - think ‘a health coach in your pocket’
- Improving the health and wellbeing of hundreds of Australians
This is an opportunity to be a foundation team member of a new digital health platform that aims to help shift the healthcare system from reactive to proactive.
Interested in this role? Please get in touch by emailing email@example.com with the role title in the subject, your CV, and a few lines on why you are interested in working at Andi.